DISCOVER THIS MONTH'S PATTERN
JOIN OUR LIVE EVENT
Thursday, February 16th @ 1PM EST
This Month’s Topic:
How We Develop Sewing Patterns with our Production Manager Veronik!
(available to Plus + Unlimited members only)
CONNECT IN THE COMMUNITY!
We want to get to know you! Tell us what you’re planning to sew this month, chat with the Closet Core team, get support from fellow members and make new friends!
Resources for Sewing Marigold
Try Our Knit Faves!
Strike while the serger is hot and make yourself some cozy knits to pair with your sweaters! Our free t-shirt is a great place to start if knits are new to you. Make yourself some comfy sweats to make a full sweat suit (or swoot as we affectionately call it). Heather made the shorts to pair with her Marigold, pure comfort.
Reminder: if you are in our Plus/Unlimited tiers you have a standing discount in the CCP shop. Just make sure you're logged in and the discount will be automatically applied.
Shop Our Samples:
Fabric Suggestions From Core Fabrics
What You’ll Need:
- Fabric - Sturdy knit fabrics with at least 20% crosswise stretch, such as stretch fleece, French terry, ponte, sweater knits, and double knits. If you want to experiment with drapey light to medium-weight jersey knits, consider replacing the bound neckline and cuffs with a traditional knit "t-shirt" band.
- Elastic - for sleeve cuffs, 1 yd (1 m) x 1/4" (6 mm) wide.
- Needles - Stretch, ballpoint, or jersey needles.
- Thread in matching colour
- Optional: Walking foot - this helps feed the fabric through the machine evenly.
- Optional: Double needle or coverstitch machine, to finish hem of View B.
Closet Core Discounts
Our Plus + Unlimited members get access to exclusive discounts for everything in the Closet Core Patterns shop! When you are logged in to your account, the discount is automatic and will be applied to your order during checkout - please make sure you are logged in to activate it!
No more products available for purchase
Let customers speak for us2310 reviews
Fabulous fabric and notions! Very much exceeded my expectations!
Beautiful, soft fabric! Now just have to commit to a pattern.
Matches the fabric perfrct
Stunning fabric, the outfit is going to beautiful. Thank you
This is one of my favorite fabrics to sew and wear, and this ponte is superior to many others. After wearing my new Onyx pants yesterday, there was no bagging at the knees and the fabric is very comfortable next to my skin.
I purchased the kit to make the onyx pants. The order included the right yardage and elastic to make the pants. I love the feel of the fabric - soft with good stretch and recovery. The onyx pattern is exactly what I have been looking for. I have already made three pair. They can be dressed up or down. Great pattern!!