Thank you for your interest in Closet Core Patterns! Most of our patterns are currently available for wholesale purchase, and new patterns are released 4-5 times a year.
Please fill out our form below to become a Wholesale Customer. We will create an account for you shortly, where you will be able to access our site and see wholesale pricing. We also suggest you sign up for our retailer newsletter; we can keep you in the loop about upcoming patterns, promotions and news.
Existing customer? Log-in here.
- The wholesale price is 50% off the retail rate; wholesale pricing becomes visible once you are logged into your account. Please note you will not be able to view retail products when logged in with a wholesale account.
- If you are an instructor and would like to use our PDF patterns to teach a sewing workshop, in select cases we offer digital licenses at the wholesale rate above. Please note, individual licenses must be purchased for each student. Please contact us directly to arrange the purchase of digital licenses.
- We do not sell our PDF patterns on any website other than our own. Only our paper patterns and kits are available for resale.
- You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal; orders must be placed on our website to be processed. Checks and other forms of payment are not accepted.
- Minimum orders for new accounts is 10 patterns, but there is no minimum for future orders.
- All orders are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless a mistake was made during order fulfillment.
- Our patterns are printed in the United States; the patterns themselves are printed on tissue paper, and include a bound B&W instruction booklet. The cover envelope features full-colour fashion illustrations of each design option.
- All paper patterns include a barcode to simplify inventory tracking.
- American orders are shipped via First Class, Priority or Fedex Ground from within the United States.
- US orders are shipped out on Wednesday and Saturday, and typically take 5-7 days to arrive once they’ve been posted. If you require rush shipping, please email us to arrange it.
- Canadian orders are shipped out using Canada Post twice a week, via your choice of Regular Parcel or Express Post.
- International orders are shipped out using Asendia. Please allow for 15-30 days for your order to arrive; length of time depends on your location.
- International orders may be subject to customs and taxes; all additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
No more products available for purchase
Let customers speak for us1838 reviews
Used for a 3/4 coat, this fabric has proven to be a winner. The edges were left raw; they were top stitched and are stable. I did use tissue paper when top stitching. After a week of heavy use, the coat shows no area where it is stretch out. I'm a huge fan of this fabric in any unlined garment.
I am excited to make a kimono style wrap. Colors are very nice and pleasing.
I love this fabric and will be making a tnt coat soon. I will use navy cotton binding on the seams and edges.
Very nice fabric.
I’m excited to make something wonderful with this fabric.
Beautiful quality and good color accuracy - I got Moss and it turned out to be only a little darker and more cooler-toned than in the photos. I used it to make the Cielo top with long sleeves and the shirt feels so elegant and comfy. However, as a beginning sewist it was challenging to work with since it's so light and stretchy. It also seems to wrinkle pretty easily.
This fabric is AMAZING, finished my Makers Jacket 2 weeks ago, the fabric worked up nicely and has an amazing little bit of stretch- just right!!! Love my D rings, they are perfect for the jacket, the color, the size- when I did have a little issue with a mark within the fabric Core quickly expedited me a new piece so I could continue! Wonderful service!