Thank you for your interest in Closet Core Patterns! Most of our patterns are currently available for wholesale purchase, and new patterns are released 4-5 times a year.
Please fill out our form below to become a Wholesale Customer. We will create an account for you shortly, where you will be able to access our site and see wholesale pricing. We also suggest you sign up for our retailer newsletter; we can keep you in the loop about upcoming patterns, promotions and news.
Existing customer? Log-in here.
- The wholesale price is 50% off the retail rate; wholesale pricing becomes visible once you are logged into your account. Please note you will not be able to view retail products when logged in with a wholesale account.
- If you are an instructor and would like to use our PDF patterns to teach a sewing workshop, in select cases we offer digital licenses at the wholesale rate above. Please note, individual licenses must be purchased for each student. Please contact us directly to arrange the purchase of digital licenses.
- We do not sell our PDF patterns on any website other than our own. Only our paper patterns and kits are available for resale.
- You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal; orders must be placed on our website to be processed. Checks and other forms of payment are not accepted.
- Minimum orders for new accounts is 10 patterns, but there is no minimum for future orders.
- All orders are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless a mistake was made during order fulfillment.
- Our patterns are printed in the United States; the patterns themselves are printed on tissue paper, and include a bound B&W instruction booklet. The cover envelope features full-colour fashion illustrations of each design option.
- All paper patterns include a barcode to simplify inventory tracking.
- American orders are shipped via First Class, Priority or Fedex Ground from within the United States.
- US orders are shipped out on Wednesday and Saturday, and typically take 5-7 days to arrive once they’ve been posted. If you require rush shipping, please email us to arrange it.
- Canadian orders are shipped out using Canada Post twice a week, via your choice of Regular Parcel or Express Post.
- International orders are shipped out using Asendia. Please allow for 15-30 days for your order to arrive; length of time depends on your location.
- International orders may be subject to customs and taxes; all additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
No more products available for purchase
Let customers speak for us2242 reviews
This fabric is absolutely stunning - so unique and so beautifully made. Can't wait to sew it up.
This fabric makes a great pair of pants. I made the Coe Trousers from Daughter Judy and they’re my new favorite pair of pants.
I was hoping to make a sumptuous sweater-like turtleneck sweater, and from the videos and images I thought the fabric would be more like a sweater knit. It's a little more sticky than soft - probably because of the higher spandex content. I'm still going to make my turtlenecks as planned, but just be aware that this is not so much like a sweater knit (e.g. think merino jersey). If in doubt, I recommend purchasing a swatch. Also worth noting, I found the black color way to be softer in touch than the hot chocolate, and both fabrics seemed to soften after I washed them. Still though, it wasn't the super-soft knit I was hoping for, so if you're looking for that, better to go with a swatch first and decide.
I've been searching for good ponte fabric and I think this is one of the best out there. It's a great weight, can be used for work-specific trousers and smart blazers. I bought it in black and port, and I think I'll be buying more (maybe even in bulk!) as I build my wardrobe.
Also, I wouldn't mind seeing it sometime in the ivory color way - I'll happily purchase three yards of that! Thanks Core Fabrics for sourcing such a good ponte.
I bought this fabric to make bags and I love the sheen and quality of it. I haven't yet sewn with it, but it seems like a fairly straightforward material to work with. I look forward to my projects with it and am aiming to purchase more!
I was expecting mid weight to mean a finer weave and not so stiff. The fabric is heavy, course weave and like a heavy denim feel. I did go ahead and make the slim leg Mitchell pants and they look pretty good but I wish the fabric was not so utilitarian.