Thank you for your interest in Closet Core Patterns! Most of our patterns are currently available for wholesale purchase, and new patterns are released 4-5 times a year.
Please fill out our form below to become a Wholesale Customer. We will create an account for you shortly, where you will be able to access our site and see wholesale pricing. We also suggest you sign up for our retailer newsletter; we can keep you in the loop about upcoming patterns, promotions and news.
Existing customer? Log-in here.
- The wholesale price is 50% off the retail rate; wholesale pricing becomes visible once you are logged into your account. Please note you will not be able to view retail products when logged in with a wholesale account.
- If you are an instructor and would like to use our PDF patterns to teach a sewing workshop, in select cases we offer digital licenses at the wholesale rate above. Please note, individual licenses must be purchased for each student. Please contact us directly to arrange the purchase of digital licenses.
- We do not sell our PDF patterns on any website other than our own. Only our paper patterns and kits are available for resale.
- You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal; orders must be placed on our website to be processed. Checks and other forms of payment are not accepted.
- Minimum orders for new accounts is 10 patterns, but there is no minimum for future orders.
- All orders are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless a mistake was made during order fulfillment.
- Our patterns are printed in the United States; the patterns themselves are printed on tissue paper, and include a bound B&W instruction booklet. The cover envelope features full-colour fashion illustrations of each design option.
- All paper patterns include a barcode to simplify inventory tracking.
- American orders are shipped via First Class, Priority or Fedex Ground from within the United States.
- US orders are shipped out on Wednesday and Saturday, and typically take 5-7 days to arrive once they’ve been posted. If you require rush shipping, please email us to arrange it.
- Canadian orders are shipped out using Canada Post twice a week, via your choice of Regular Parcel or Express Post.
- International orders are shipped out using Asendia. Please allow for 15-30 days for your order to arrive; length of time depends on your location.
- International orders may be subject to customs and taxes; all additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
No more products available for purchase
Let customers speak for us2149 reviews
This tumbled cotton is a wonderful find - the weight is perfect for a variety of garment types and I found it super-easy to sew with. I made a pair of Pietra wide-leg pants and am very happy with them.
I like a simple button, unless it happens to be a big feature of the garment. I especially like buttons that are made from a natural substance. It has become much harder in Vancouver to find such buttons since the retirement of the Button Button store owner some years back. My sister and I will keep good buttons when we are about to reuse warn out clothing (for pet beds) as the buttons are still precious and great to reuse. I wear a a limited number of colours that suit me so my wardrobe will fit together. This makes parking to travel easier.
I envisioned an Elodie out of a Core Fabrics deadstock for some time, and jumped at the sale of my beloved fabric. I’ve never had a pattern fit me pretty much from the envelope (made a few minor adjustments), even loose, flowy garments. This dress was the magical unicorn. Can’t wait to make up another! Don’t see the photo upload options, but here’s a link :) https://www.instagram.com/p/CxdrfC4pf0ZtfT6iXujCe6kWwGgkdDRSnNfYbg0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
This fabric is lovely, drapy, and works into the my wardrobe colors for a pair of wide leg pants that will coordinate with a wool hounds tooth blazer for fall. Highly recommend.
The cupro lining arrived quickly (I am on the US West coast, so I was surprised), and was exactly as advertised. A nice nude neutral that was perfect for my skirt. I trust Core fabrics for their high quality at a good price, and they never let me down.