Thank you for your interest in Closet Core Patterns! Most of our patterns are currently available for wholesale purchase, and new patterns are released 4-5 times a year.
Please fill out our form below to become a Wholesale Customer. We will create an account for you shortly, where you will be able to access our site and see wholesale pricing. We also suggest you sign up for our retailer newsletter; we can keep you in the loop about upcoming patterns, promotions and news.
Existing customer? Log-in here.
- The wholesale price is 50% off the retail rate; wholesale pricing becomes visible once you are logged into your account. Please note you will not be able to view retail products when logged in with a wholesale account.
- If you are an instructor and would like to use our PDF patterns to teach a sewing workshop, in select cases we offer digital licenses at the wholesale rate above. Please note, individual licenses must be purchased for each student. Please contact us directly to arrange the purchase of digital licenses.
- We do not sell our PDF patterns on any website other than our own. Only our paper patterns and kits are available for resale.
- You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Paypal; orders must be placed on our website to be processed. Checks and other forms of payment are not accepted.
- Minimum orders for new accounts is 10 patterns, but there is no minimum for future orders.
- All orders are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges unless a mistake was made during order fulfillment.
- Our patterns are printed in the United States; the patterns themselves are printed on tissue paper, and include a bound B&W instruction booklet. The cover envelope features full-colour fashion illustrations of each design option.
- All paper patterns include a barcode to simplify inventory tracking.
- American orders are shipped via First Class, Priority or Fedex Ground from within the United States.
- US orders are shipped out on Wednesday and Saturday, and typically take 5-7 days to arrive once they’ve been posted. If you require rush shipping, please email us to arrange it.
- Canadian orders are shipped out using Canada Post twice a week, via your choice of Regular Parcel or Express Post.
- International orders are shipped out using Asendia. Please allow for 15-30 days for your order to arrive; length of time depends on your location.
- International orders may be subject to customs and taxes; all additional charges are the responsibility of the customer.
No more products available for purchase
Let customers speak for us1762 reviews
This is a simple, excellent addition to my pressing game. Definitely makes a difference!
I have always been partial to black and white fabrics and this one has a lovely, silky feel to it. Can't wait to make something gorgeous out of it. Judy
I love the rich color of this fabric. I live in Houston and this fabric is perfect for year-round wear. I plan to order more in different colors. The customer service at Core Fabrics is top-notch. You are one of my favorites!
This fabric is beautiful! I am just in awe of the beauty and texture of this fabric. I plan to make a pair of dress pants or a jacket. This was a good investment! I'd better order more before it sells out!!!
I’m never disappointed with Core Fabrics. I’ve ordered several times and each time, I squeal with excitement. My latest fabric is glorious
I've wanted to buy this fabric forever, and now that I did, wish I'd done it sooner! This is lovely fabric - substantial but soft to the touch and not stiff. Still trying to decide what to make with it, enjoying the process. Would buy again - worth it.